Friday, April 1, 2011

Car Talk

A post from The Daddy Man:

Kimmy writes about some of the funny things Biscuit says, but I had a couple to add this week.

Biscuit loves to ask us questions. His favorite question for a while was "What your favorite animal?"

Then he moved on to asking about our favorite foods. "What your favorite something to eat?" he'll ask.

I answered him one time, telling him that my favorite is sandwiches. He replied, "No, Dad. Your favorite something to eat is hot dog." I can't recall him seeing me eat a hot dog since we were at a Grasshoppers game last year.

His new question is "What your favorite truck?"

My answer was, "My favorite truck is a regular cab pickup truck."

"A pickle truck, Dad?" I had to laugh at that one.

- - - - - - - -

Today, I picked up Biscuit at day care. He had a good day, so he was pretty excited when I got there. I buckled him into his seat, and we headed toward home.

"We go to see Babycakes now, Dad?" Biscuit asked. "We see Babycakes?"

Babycakes is what I call Kimmy sometimes, but it sounded pretty funny coming out of Biscuit's mouth.

No comments: