Friday, November 19, 2010

School pictures

Biscuit got his fall school pictures taken today. All three poses turned out so cute that I can't decide between them.

Check him out:










Biscuit's class was full and without a spare teacher, so I took him down the hall to have his pictures done. The photographer was really good with the kids. He told Biscuit to say "monkey." Then when Biscuit said it, the photographer said, "What did you call me?" and made Biscuit laugh.

The first time we took Biscuit to see Santa, I was standing off to the side, and when they started taking pictures, Biscuit was distracted by me and wouldn't look at them. I started calling his name and trying to get him to smile and look at the photographer. Then I realized that I was sticking my nose in where it didn't belong. Those people were professionals who take pictures of kids all day long, so I realized I should butt out and let them work.

I remembered that lesson today, so when the photographer would pose Biscuit, I would step behind the big camera setup to hide. The photographer looked at me as if to ask what I was doing. I told him that I was trying to hide so Biscuit would look at him and not me. You would've thought I handed this guy a gold brick or something. He said, "Thank you SO much. That is such a huge help."

I guess it worked. The pictures were really cute.

1 comment:

Her Hollyness said...

IMHO, the first and third are the best. he's so handsome and adorable!