Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Beat Boys

Our little night owl is still awake at 10:30, so Jeff gave him a bath in some of that nighttime, soothing, bubbly stuff.

I was in the living room playing on the laptop when I heard a weird noise coming from the bedroom.

I walked in there to find both my boys making beat box noises with their mouths.

"Check it out," Jeff said. "It's Biz-cuit-markie."

-------------------------------

11/17/10
P.S. If you don't know who Biz Markie is, he's best known for a really bad late-80s song called "Just a Friend" that Jeff and I just sang very loudly to Biscuit, who just stared back and forth like he was watching a good tennis match. Biz shows up on a popular preschooler TV show these days doing beat box and other musical stuff.

1 comment:

Her Hollyness said...

"just a friend" cleared the dance floor at our wedding, if you remember -- literally, k and i were the only ones left willing to dance to it! it's so awesomely bad!