Monday, November 22, 2010

He's cracking us up!

Some things Biscuit has said today:

When we see the moon, I say to Biscuit, "I see the moon. The moon sees me. God bless the moon, and God bless me." Well, this morning, we saw a dog on the way to day care. I said to Biscuit, "See the dog?" Biscuit said, "See dog, Mom. See dog. God bess dog. Bess me."

Jeff: "Biscuit, what do you want for dinner?"
Biscuit: "COOKIES!"
Jeff: "You want cookies for dinner?"
Biscuit: "Yeah, okay. Have cookies."

Just now, a Bojangle's restaurant commercial came on. Their slogan is "It's Bo time." Apparently, Biscuit liked that. "BO TIME! BO TIME!" he said as the commercial went off. He's never even eaten at a Bojangle's.

1 comment:

Her Hollyness said...

dude, every time i see the sign at our bojangle's that says, "it's bo time," i read it as B.O., and that is not appetizing for moi.

and why have you not introduced him to botato rounds or their yummy seasoned fries yet???