Friday, June 26, 2009

Say "Cheese!"

I have a lot of pictures of Jeff and Biscuit together. But, as I have complained to Jeff on several occasions, I don't have a lot of me with Biscuit.

There are a couple of reasons for that:. 1. I hate, hate, hate to have my picture taken. 2. Every time Jeff is around to take pictures of Biscuit and me together, it's usually in the morning before I've had my shower and my hair is flying in 80 different directions or on the weekend when I'm wearing no makeup and I've just spent an hour cleaning the bathrooms!

But a friend of mine took this picture of Biscuit and me this past weekend that I really, really like.

My friend threw a dinner party, and Biscuit was in rare form. He was pretty much the entertainment for the evening. My boy is a born showman. Every time the camera was pointed at him, he grinned his little head off. He does that when we take pictures of him, too. Everyone thinks we've trained him that way. But really, he's just a smiley, little kid.

In the picture, Biscuit is fixing to give me one of his open-mouthed slobber kisses. How can something be so sweet and so gross all at the same time?!?

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hee! I love this photo! And he really does steal the spotlight, doesn't he? :)