Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Breaking the rules

Biscuit had a great time at his grandparents' house, as he always does. And as much as I worried about him, he was fine.

He had been there barely a day when I was getting text messages about their antics.

The doctor gave Biscuit three rules for his cast.

1. Don't get it wet. Yet here he is climbing down the ladder into the pool.

I got a text message with this one that said, "Rule #1. Broken."

2. Don't do anything rough and tumble. You know, like ride a four-wheeler!

My brother's text was, "Look at that face. Mom's gonna be so disappointed in me." 

3. Do not use your cast as a weapon ... as in, do not beat your cousin with it.

I got a text message with this one that said, "Rule #3. Broken."

I got these pictures one at a time throughout the day. And I did threaten to go down there and whoop up on somebody. But I knew they were teasing and would take good care of my boy.

No comments: