Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Biscuit talked me into buying his costume several weeks ago, and since then, he has become a "Star Wars" freak! So he's hinted and hinted about changing his costume to Luke Skywalker.

And as much as I hated to do it, I stuck to my guns and reminded him that he chose to be the red Power Ranger first, and because we had already bought the costume, that's what he had to be.

He asked me what costumes Jeff and I were going to wear, and quite honestly, Jeff and I didn't have any intentions of dressing up. But we've done group costumes with him before. Remember this?


So I tried to come up with something that would be easy and cheap!

On the Power Rangers show Biscuit likes best, the Rangers' cover is a pizza restaurant. When they get a call, they leave the restaurant, go to their lair, change into their fighting gear and go save the world.

Well, I have a ton of aprons, and we have a ton of caps, so undercover Power Rangers was the answer. Throw in the fact that Biscuit and I ordered pizza Wednesday evening when Jeff was working a late shift, and we were good to go.

Here we are as the red Power Ranger (center) and the
pink and purple Power Rangers in their undercover roles.

We went trick-or-treating to our usual places, our cul-de-sac and the cul-de-sac one of our friends lives on in another neighborhood. We like the cul-de-sacs because since they're dead end streets, there's not usually any cars coming through.

The boy got a bagful of candy as usual. And also as usual, he'll eat a few pieces and will then promptly forget that there's a bowl full of his candy on the dining room table.

No comments: