Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I'm Thinking of Anything

Griffin made up a game called I'm Thinking of Anything. And it's exactly what it sounds like.

You think of something then give clues to the other players like, it's red and it starts with an A. Then the other player would guess apple.

Sometimes I'm Thinking of Something has themes. Like I'm Thinking of Something I Like to Eat.

Monday morning, on the way to the dentist, we played I'm Thinking of Something - Things We Like.

Biscuit went first. Because Biscuit ALWAYS thinks he should go first, and I wasn't in the mood to fight it.

His clue was, "I'm thinking of someone who has really good skills, and he's from a movie."

Well, since Jeff and Biscuit recently watched "Star Wars" (the 1977 movie), I knew Biscuit's clues would start with "Star Wars," then move on to his older favorites - cowboys, horses and firetrucks.

I offered up several random clues, and he guessed them all. And then, I said, "I'm thinking of something that you wear, and it can be lots of different colors.

Biscuit started guessing. "Um, pants," he said.

"Nope," I said.

Then he guessed shirt, jacket, shoes, socks and others. And I told him no every time.

"Can you give me another hint, Mom?" Biscuit asked.

"Sure," I said. "It's something I have and you don't."

He thought for a few seconds then said out really loud, "Boobies!"

I started laughing, and I'm really glad we quickly got to a red light

"What, Mom?" Biscuit said. "What's funny?"

"Dude! I don't WEAR my boobs," I said. "They're a body part."

"Well, you said something that you have and I don't," Biscuit said. "You have boobies and I don't."

Touche.

No comments: