Saturday, February 28, 2015

A yearlong gift

I shared pictures of the cute holiday crafts Biscuit made at school, but there was one other thing he made that will be a yearlong gift for us. He brought home a wrapped package for Jeff and me and assured us that he made it himself.

I'm not sure where his teacher got this idea, but it's really cute. The kids made 2015 calendars.

The top of each page features a piece of artwork made with Biscuit's hands, along with a little poem verse. Then the kids wrote in the numbers for the dates. I can't imagine how long it took them to write to around 30 for 12 months of the year.

But I can show you what he did better than tell you, so here are a bunch of pictures of what Biscuit made for us.


The cover.


The poem about the calendar.


January.



The cover.


March.


April.


May.


June.


July.


August.


September.


October.


November.


December.

No comments: