Friday, December 19, 2014

Older women

Biscuit got a note from a girl at school this week.

Here's what the note said ...

Dear Griffen, You are so cute. You are
so nice to me! Do you love me? Yes!

I remember when we used to write love letters. We always said ...

"Do you love me? Check one. _ Yes  _ No  _Maybe"

This little vixen didn't even give Biscuit a choice! She said, "Do you love me? Yes!" She's a bold one! Although she did spell his name incorrectly.

Jeff and I needed to find out more about this girl, so we did a little questioning.

"Is she in kindergarten or first grade?" Jeff asked.

"She's not in kindergarten OR first grade, Dad," Biscuit said.

"Well what grade is she in?" Jeff asked.

"Well, she's in second grade," Biscuit said. "She's in second grade, and she likes me. And sometimes, she gives me a hug. And she always waves at me in the hallway."

"What color is her hair?" Jeff asked.

"Well, it's a little brown and a little blonde. And the last six days I saw her, she had one of those braids, but not really long," Biscuit said. "But I don't know her name. She knows my name, but I just never asked her name."

Remember the Disney girlfriend from Italy? Other than that international beauty, Biscuit hasn't really mentioned anything about girls. And although he seemed to appreciate attracting an older woman, he put the note on the table when he got home and hasn't mentioned it since then.

Maybe we have a few more years before we have to worry about love and heartache!

No comments: