Monday, October 6, 2014

That face

Everybody who knows me knows how crazy I am for photographs. I love them. I've heard people say that if you're taking pictures, you're not "living" in the moment. But when I take a picture and six months down the line, I look back at a face Biscuit made or I see something he created or I see him in the midst of learning something new, I just get the warm fuzzies. I am by no means a great photographer, but I just love having pictures of the people I love.

But I've found some trends in my picture taking. And one is that every year at the end of September, I open my September folder, and I find fewer than 10 photos. I don't know what it is about September, but I just don't seem to take a lot of pictures. Granted, our summer trips are over, but we're still out and about doing stuff.

I also realized that I didn't have any recent pictures of Biscuit just hanging out being Biscuit.

So ... guess what? I took some this past weekend. And let me say that he was still in his jammies. And he had chocolate Pop Tart on his face. And he hadn't combed his hair. But it's pure Biscuit!

Here you go:



Pretty grin ... minus two teeth.
Flying his space shuttle.
I have no idea.

BACK UP!!!

Ninja mode.

Ninja mode.

No comments: