Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Here's lookin' at you, kid

Here are some recent and random pictures of Biscuit:

The hygienist painted blue stuff on Biscuit's teeth
to polish them, and Biscuit didn't believe me when
I told him. So I had to take a picture and show him.
"This is how you keep your balance when you're walking on a 'type rope', guys," Biscuit said.
Sometimes we correct him, but sometimes we just giggle. And this was a giggle evening.
This is what a tired boy looks like!

"MOO!"

Tick-tock, tick-tock, Captain Hook.

A friend of ours at work made chocolate cupcakes for Jeff's
birthday. And she was kind enough to send three of them home.
"Dad, I LOVE cupcakes. Can I have all of them?"
"Um, no!" I said. "It's DAD's birthday, not yours!"
"So can I have three cupcakes when it's MY birthday?!" Biscuit asked.
"Just eat the one you have!" I told him.

No comments: