Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mountain house

I forgot that there were pictures of the house we rented on the rental website. I "borrowed" them so you could see the interior of the house.





I loved this kitchen. I wanted to bring that stove home with me!


This is where we spent most of our time at the house. The views were great.

Mama and Daddy slept in this room on the first floor.

Jeff, Biscuit and I slept in this room on the 1.5th floor.
Biscuit has a great little cot that collapses and goes into a sleeve.

My brother and sister-in-law's room on the second floor. It's still hard
to believe that Jeff and I were between the first and second floor, and this
room was on the second floor, but we shared an easily accessible bathroom.

My nieces slept in this room on the second floor.

My nephew slept in this room on the third floor.
Despite the snakes, we would definitely stay in this house again.

No comments: