Monday, November 5, 2012

Beach videos

When we got ready to leave the beach, Biscuit said he didn't want to go.

"I don't want to go either, baby, but we have to," I said.

"What will happen to our hotel, Mom?" Biscuit asked.

"They'll let somebody else stay in our room," I explained to him.

"But I don't want anybody else to stay in our room," Biscuit said. "That's OUR room."

"I know, but maybe we can come back and stay in that room again sometime," I said. "Would that be okay?"

"Yeah," Biscuit said, but he was truly sad when he said it.

Anyway, here are some videos of our time at the beach when Biscuit was happier. (I have to apologize for the quality of some of the videos. The wind was blowing so hard, I was having a hard time keeping the camera steady. Also, my freezing hands got a little slap-happy with the zooming in and out button.)

  1. Biscuit was excited every time he climbed the stairs to get to the ocean. I guess this is his ocean dance.
  2. Biscuit and his first built-by-himself sandcastle. He even poked his fingers in the sides to make windows.
  3. This video was taken after Biscuit had his fall into the water. He was a little skittish at first, but he got right back in there.
  4. After Biscuit got excited about the waves again, he screamed like a little girl.
  5. If you need a minute of relaxation, here you go.






No comments: