Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Three Little Bears

Jeff came in the bathroom this morning as I was getting ready and said, "Have you heard 'The Three Little Bears Rap'?" 

"I'm guessing our son has learned something new at day care?" I said.

"You have to get him to do it for you," Jeff said. "It's really funny."

So I did. And it was.





Just in case you couldn't understand the words, here they are:

"The Three Bears Rap"

Once upon a time in a nursery rhyme,there were three bears,
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha.
They went walkin' in the woods, and they were talkin'

Along came a little girl, long blonde curly hair,
Her name was Goldilocks
Upon the door she knocks
She didn't care that no one was there.
She walked right in.
She walked right in.

Home, home came the three bears.
Someone's been in my porridge said the Papa Bear
Someone's been in my porridge said the Mama Bear.
"Hey, Mama She Bear," said the Little Wee Bear, "Somebody has broken my chair. Ahhhhhhh."
Goldilocks woke up and broke up the party.
And she speeded out of there. She speeded out of there.

"Bye, bye, bye, bye," said the Papa Bear.
"Bye, bye, bye, bye, said the Mama Bear.
"Hey, Mama She Bear," said the Little Wee Bear, "Now I can go out and play. Yay!"

No comments: