Thursday, May 10, 2012

Taking some time off

Everybody needs a break every now and again, and I've decided to take one from the blog.

Everything is fine with Jeff, Biscuit and me. I'm just tired.

Jeff and I finally got the second blog book put together ... "Bringing Up Biscuit, Part 2." I assembled all the posts I wrote the 2011 and got the pictures added. Then Jeff proofread the whole thing. We made corrections and uploaded it to the publishing site (www.lulu.com) earlier this week. It shipped this morning, and we should have the books early next week. It's amazing to me that it took a whole year to write all that stuff and only a few days to print it out in book form.

Here's the cover:




So after that accomplishment, I'd like to take a few days off.

So for the next week or so, posts will likely be sporadic or non-existent.

And in the meantime, just take an occasional gander at this beautiful child! (Not that I'm biased or anything.)

 

No comments: