Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Daddy Man broke it

Biscuit was excited to see me come in from the grocery store last week with a crate of orange balls. I guess he assumed he would get to play with them.

Little did he know that they were clementines (from Spain, of course,
according to The Daddy Man, we can't have those nasty California clementines).

So the first time Jeff started peeling one to eat it, Biscuit lost it.

He burst into tears and started yelling, "Boke it, Dad. Boke it." Poor thing though Jeff was ruining the orange balls I brought home.

Jeff tried to explain to him that it was fruit to eat, so Biscuit grabbed one and tried to take a bite out of it ... peeling still intact.

I think our boy has many food lessons to learn. I don't even want to think about the chicken, cow and pig conversation.

No comments: