Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TV time

I was gone most of Sunday, so that left Biscuit and Jeff on their own. And of course, that's where it started.

Monday morning, Jeff put Biscuit up on our bed with me. Biscuit looked at me and said, "Mama, WOW ... pice. WOW ... pice."

I couldn't figure out what he was saying, so I kept asking him to repeat it. Finally, I got it.

"Jeff, how much TV did y'all watch yesterday while I was gone?" I asked.

"We watched a couple of baseball games. Why?" Jeff said.

"Was Staples one of the sponsors?" I asked.

"Yeah. They kept showing that annoying commercial where they say, 'WOW! That's a low price. WOW! That's a low ... uh-oh."

It was then that Jeff realized what was going on. Our Biscuit had been corrupted. One of our most hated commercials had made its way into our home and into our child.

Okay, it wasn't that dramatic.

Anyway, the first video is Biscuit watching the commercial on my laptop. The second one is a primed example of how kids will never do their cute trick while the video camera is in your hand! I was trying to video him saying the line, and he decided to spice it up by adding "baby" at the end. Then the last video is an outtake that was too cute not to post.







1 comment:

Her Hollyness said...

TOO. CUTE. TO. STAND!!!