Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet Biscuit vs. Unsweet Biscuit

One of the teachers at Biscuit's day care asked me a couple of weeks ago if I was familiar with the story of Samson in the Bible. I told her yes, I remember the story about how Samson was strong and had long hair, but when they cut his hair off, he lost all of his strength.

Well, she said that while Biscuit's hair was still long, he was her usual sweet, little baby. But since we got his locks chopped, he bit a kid and went through a couple of days of hitting. So she said his week of being Unsweet Biscuit was our fault and told us not to cut his hair anymore!

Here's my shaggy, sweet baby and my mean, little short-haired boy!


1 comment:

Her Hollyness said...

that short-haired baby isn't mean! those teachers are obviously being cruel to *him*! don't make me go talk to them...