Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chewbacca in my kitchen

Discipline is hard sometimes. Especially when Biscuit is behaving in a way that makes me want to laugh my head off instead of scold him.

My baby LOVES outside. So one evening this week, I had to fight him to get him in the house so I could make dinner.


I let him climb the deck steps by himself, but as soon as I opened the back door, he took one step away from me. “Come on. We have to go inside,” I said to him.


He took one more step away from me. So I responded by walking over and scooping him up before he could move again. This, he did not like.


I set him down in the kitchen, and he assumed this whiney, pouty position that was cracking me up.

He bent his knees a little, dropped his arms by his sides, threw his head back and just wailed. He sounded like Chewbacca in “Star Wars.”


“Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,” he whined and stomped around the kitchen.


I couldn’t say a thing. I actually had to put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. I knew if he saw me laugh, that would be my downfall.


Oh how I wish I had video of that moment to show him in about 10 years!

No comments: