Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas morning

Biscuit didn't know quite what to think on Christmas morning. I got him to follow me up the hall, then about halfway, I ran ahead and turned the video camera on him.

He rounded the bottom of the staircase, and took a look at the big red and yellow Little Tykes car that was sitting under the tree. He looked at me, he looked at the car. He looked at me, he looked at the car. Then he did an about face and walked right back up the hall looking for Da-da.


Jeff finally carried Biscuit back into the living room to check out what Santa left him. He got books, a chair, clothes, big Lego blocks and the Little Tykes car.

It took a while for him to take in everything, but with his gifts from Santa, plus gifts from family and friends, our little Biscuit is having quite a time with all his new treasures.

No comments: