Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rest In Peace

Biscuit has experienced his first real loss.
Let us observe a moment of silence for Mr. Colander ... May he rest in peace.

Mr. Colander was the first and favorite piece of Tupperware that Biscuit discovered. It was always the first thing he'd grab out of the cabinet.

Mr. Colander got Biscuit through his first teeth by acting as a giant teething ring. But Biscuit's teething comfort was Mr. Colander's ultimate downfall.

One day a few weeks ago, I found a piece of white plastic in the kitchen floor. I couldn't figure out where it came from, so I just threw it away.

A few days later, I found another piece of the same plastic. It was on the floor about 6 inches away from Mr. Colander. That's when I realized that Mr. Colander was falling apart. It was time for him to go.

Here is a photo in remembrance of Mr. Colander.

No comments: