Thursday, December 31, 2009

A different kind of bath

The Daddy Man is too tall to give Griffin a bath in the bathtub. So I guess being short has some advantages. I can kneel beside the tub to get the job done.

So when The Daddy Man volunteered to give Biscuit a bath one morning, I was more than a little curious to see how he was going to do it.

Jeff decided that the only water-holding receptacle that would work for him was the kitchen sink. Of course, it didn't occur to him that he should scrub the sink before he stuck Biscuit in there. So I took care of that and made sure the water was warm enough.

Biscuit loves taking a bath. So I figured as long as he was surrounded by water, he'd be fine.

I was wrong.

He did not like the kitchen sink ... at all!

Witness the look on his face. It's like he's saying, "What did I ever do to deserve this?!?"


No comments: