Friday, March 6, 2009

LOUD NOISES!!!

There's a line in a Will Ferrell movie where during an argument a guy yells, "LOUD NOISES!!!" So of course Jeff and I say that to each other all the time ... when the TV is too loud, when a car with a loud radio goes by or when we can hear someone's personal cell phone call across the store at the mall.

Well, now Biscuit is expressing his distaste of loud noises.

Jeff and Biscuit stayed home together yesterday and when I came in from work, I asked how their day was. Jeff said, "Well, he only cried twice, but both times, he cried so hard that his face turned red, and there was a second's pause before he caught his breath."

I asked what in the world made him so upset, and Jeff said, "I sneezed while I was feeding him."

It's really weird but for the past week or so, Griffin seems to be bothered by the sound of coughs and sneezes while he eats.

So this morning, Griffin sneezed twice in a row while we were getting him dressed for day care. Jeff said, "Boy! I sneeze once and you freak out, but you sneeze two times in a row and that's just fine!" Biscuit just looked up at him and smiled his biggest toothless smile.

No comments: