Friday, March 20, 2009

Biscuit on film

Right now, I have two options for taking video of Biscuit: My mother-in-law gave me her old video tape recorder, and my point-and-shoot digital camera has video built in.

I was happy to get the camcorder from my mother-in-law, because I was afraid to spend the money to buy a digital recorder unless I knew for sure that I would use it. And I wanted to use the video setting on my point-and-shoot camera to see how difficult it is to upload video online.

After realizing that I've learned to pick up the camcorder pretty frequently, and it's really, really easy to e-mail video or post it online, I think we're ready to buy our own.

Here's Biscuit having some tummy time in our living room floor. He's really finding his voice these days. He's learning to make all sorts of noises, including ones that are so loud that he scares himself. He jumps at the sound and looks around like, "What was that?!?"

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Thanks for posting these blogs as it gives us a chance to see your baby growing. Enjoy them and keep them coming. You will be surprised how much he will learn in that first year. He is so adorable. Hard to believe he's four months already. Enjoy him as he won't be little for long. Love, Aunt Barb