Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"

I came home from dinner with the girls this evening to find my boys watching "It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World."

Apparently, Biscuit was quite taken with it. He loved all the modes of transportation, and for some reason, he took a liking to Ethel Merman.

It'll be fun to see what kinds of movies, music and reading materials Biscuit likes as he gets older. His Dada loves anything black and white - movies, TV shows and newspapers. My taste runs all over the place, so hopefully, I can expose him to a lot of stuff.

One thing that's funny ... I just checked out when
"It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" was made, and it was before I was born. 1963. It beat me by five years.

Yep, it's that old. I guess you could say the movie and I are both classics!

No comments: