Friday, July 30, 2010

I don't want to share!

I bet when you read the title of this post, you thought I was going to write about how Biscuit isn't sharing his toys.

Well, you'd be wrong. This post is about how Mama doesn't always want to share her food.

We got takeout from a nice Asian restaurant tonight, and even though Biscuit had his own dinner, he wanted "bite, bite" of everything I had. I had California wontons, which are wonton wrappers with crab meat, cream cheese and some spices, and there's a spicy-sweet sauce that you pour over them. He loved them. "Bite, Mama. Bite."

Then I had the Classic Honey Chicken with Brown Rice. He had to have some of that, too.

He had a couple of bites of Jeff's shrimp, but he liked MY crab wontons and MY honey chicken better.

I love that he's adventurous and eats more than mac 'n' cheese, but still, why doesn't he want to have my food when I have boring stuff like broccoli? Mama don't WANT to share her food all the time, especially the good stuff!

No comments: