Wednesday, October 28, 2009

His new name

Biscuit has a new name. Or at least he does to two of the little girls in the toddler class.

Biscuit's morning teacher is finishing up her degree at a college in town. On the days she has classes, if there are only a few toddlers, they sometimes combine the toddlers class with the infants until Biscuit's teacher arrives.

Yesterday morning was one such morning. It was fun to see the toddlers because the three that were there were in Biscuit's infant class when he started day care back in February. It's amazing to see how much they've changed since then. Of course, I say that every day about Biscuit, too.

Anyway, when I brought Biscuit into class, I set him down and two little girls immediately ran right up into his face. One was yelling, "Fiffin! Fiffin! Fiffin!" and the other was yelling "Fifi! Fifi! Fifi!"

I can't say I like them calling my boy names that sound appropriatefor a miniature poodle, but it's really nice to see him playing well with others.

No comments: