Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

It seems like the months of April and May have just flown by. Biscuit seems to have gotten bigger by the minute, and it seems that our schedule has gotten busier by the minute.

We had an Easter trip, a birthday party in another state, a quick beach vacation, a weekend at Grandmama Linda’s house for Mother’s Day, a 3-hour round trip to visit family in another part of the state and a family reunion in Georgia. We also had a springtime visit from Grandma Janice and Grandpa Jim, a going-away event at the paper (Biscuit attended) and a 6-month checkup for Biscuit at the pediatrician.

I know you shouldn’t wish away time, but I think I’ll be glad when June gets here!

P.S. If you notice that I often post several blogs in one day, here’s why: I don’t always have time to get to the computer when blog ideas occur to me. So I jot them down on a notepad in my pocketbook and sit down and get them in writing when I can. That might defeat the purpose of bliggity-blogging, but I’m doing it my way!

No comments: