Tuesday, July 17, 2018

A sign

On my way to take Biscuit to school, I kept seeing these big letters and monograms on people's front doors.

Our door is dark green, so I thought it might look nice for us to have something like that.

I went online looking for one thing and ended up with something completely different. There were so many different styles.

Here's what we got:



The white looks good against the green.

Biscuit and I were home one evening and decided to order pizza. The delivery rang the doorbell, and when I went to open the door, he had closed the outside door and was looking at our sign.

He opened the door again and we traded money for pizza. Then, he said, "I really like that sign on your door. Do you mind me asking where you got it?"

I told him the website, and he said, "I'm engaged to be married, and I think my soon-to-be wife would really like something like that."

I explained to him how you could personalize it, and he said, "Now, is 2003 when you bought your house?"

I told him that we did buy the house in 2003, but we also got married that year, so that's when we established our family.

I hope he buys one for them. It'll be a nice thing for him to give her as a wedding present.

No comments: