Monday, May 1, 2017

Baseball faces

Biscuit will probably want to kill me for this, but as I looked through the pictures I took at last Saturday's baseball game, I kept noticing his odd and funny faces. So I'll post the whole pictures later, but you need to see these faces and have a good laugh at my boy.

Fake smiling for the group photo. He doesn't like to show his teeth when he smiles because he's still missing some.

Not exactly a face, but still pretty funny. See the dirt flying behind him?

Baseball is serious business.

He swung hard, and he hit it pretty far.

"I can hit the ball that far?" he's asking himself.

"Now I have to start running," he's thinking.

I have no idea what the pointing or the face is about.

Swinging hard again.

"I'm hitting it! I'm hitting it!"

"Whoa! I gotta run!"






No comments: