Saturday, November 3, 2018

Sweet treats

Biscuit and I made our annual Halloween candy again this year. The child loves sprinkles.

And just like the candy he gets from trick-or-treating, he doesn't eat a lot of the candy we make, either. The chocolate-covered pretzel rods are his favorite. I think they're lots of people's favorite.

Chocolate-covered Oreos.

Nutter Butter ghosts and pretzel knot mummies. Biscuit made three ghosts that were supposed to represent us. Two of them had mini M&M eyes in blue with a red mouth for Biscuit and me and one with green eyes and a red mouth for Jeff.

Chocolate bark with pretzels, Oreos, candy corn and sprinkles.

White chocolate bark with pretzels, Oreos, candy corn and sprinkles.

Jeff liked everything. But when he ate the bark, he picked around the candy corn.

"What is your problem with candy corn?" I asked him.

He made a face and said, "It tastes like sadness."

That didn't deserve a response, so I just rolled my eyes at him.

No comments: