Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi-Ho Cheerio

A post from The Daddy Man.

I just wanted to go to the bathroom, for crying out loud!

But as I left the bathroom to get back to Biscuit, the phone rang, and it was Kimmy. We only talked for a minute before I made it back into the living room.

But that's all the time it took.

I rounded the corner to see Biscuit, shoulder deep in a giant box of Cheerios. He was helping himself using both hands.

Kimmy called to ask if I would give The Boy some leftover pasta for dinner, but I had to tell her that I wasn't sure if he'd be hungry for dinner or not, seeing how he had eaten several handfuls of Cheerios by that point.

It could've been worse. It could've been a cereal with more sugar ... and he'd still be awake.

1 comment:

Janet Brindle Reddick said...

Shoulder deep in a box of cheerios is the funniest phrase I've read in a long, long time.