Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Balloon Boy

A friend sent me a pretty flower arrangement with a couple of mylar balloons attached. And when Biscuit got home and saw those balloons floating around, he wanted to get his hands on them.

So I cut the ribbon on one of the balloons and tied it to one of his toys as a weight. It was exactly the right height for him to spend a good part of the evening batting at it.

He was having such a good time, I decided to video him doing it. Well, I tried to, anyway.

After I make videos, I let Biscuit watch them on the camera's screen. But
the boy has gotten too smart for me. He remembers about watching the camera screen, so now when he hears the little tone the camera makes when I open it, he comes running toward me saying, "Bay. Bay. Bay-bay," wanting to see the baby on the screen.

So the first video is when he figured out I had the camera. The second video is when I made my way around behind him, coughed loudly as I opened the camera, and filmed him without him seeing me.




No comments: