Monday, December 10, 2018

Out of the mouth of my babe

A couple of things Biscuit has said recently:

Electric wheels: A while back, a company scattered electric scooters around downtown. You use your cellphone to scan a code to pay for riding them. People were zipping around everywhere.

Some people were zipping around places they weren't supposed to be, so a lot of cities are banning them now.

Anyway, Biscuit saw somebody riding one, and said, "Hey, check that out!"

I explained to him how they worked.

He said, "The future is a wonderful place, you know."


Using tools: We were eating at a Mexican restaurant, and Biscuit was using a knife and fork to eat his enchilada. They're made from flour tortillas, so he could've just used his fork.

"That's soft enough that you could just cut it with your fork," I told Biscuit.

"I guess," Biscuit said, "but I just feel the need to be fancy pants tonight."

No comments: