Sunday, August 25, 2013

A warrior

Biscuit has fallen in love with light-up toothbrushes. My Mama gave him his first one, then when it got close to dying, we found some more. The colored part at the top lights up and blinks for one minute, the minimum amount of time he should brush his teeth.




He has red, blue and green, although right now, red and green are the ones in action - one upstairs and one downstairs.

But this evening, he decided to use them for something other than brushing his teeth.

Here's my warrior in action with his sword toothbrushes:

(And just so you know, when I post these videos, I have no control over the suggested videos that appear after you watch the one I posted. When you see the suggestions for this one, you'll understand why I'm saying this!)

No comments: