Saturday, May 22, 2010

NOW he plays with it

As is the case with most kids nowadays, Biscuit has WAY too many toys. And honestly, he does play with most of them.

But in an effort to gain back a little space in the living room, I decided to keep an eye on his toy inventory to see if there were any I could pass along to some of his friends.

There's a toy he got as a hand-me-down where you push balls through sections on the top, then the balls roll through the innards of a little tower and spit out one of four holes at the base. And of course, this process is accompanied by music that was cute the first 85 times we heard it.

So I told Jeff last night that I hadn't seen him mess with that toy in a couple of weeks, so I thought I could just weed it out and hand it down as it was handed down to us.

Guess what he has been obsessed with ALL DAY?!? You guessed it. The toy I had planned to eliminate from the stockpile.

I'll give it another week and see what happens.

No comments: