Friday, February 26, 2010

An e-mail from Biscuit

Biscuit has his very own e-mail account. So when Grandma and Grandpa Mills sent him a Valentine's Day e-card, he sent them a thank you e-mail.

------------------------------------

From: Biscuit
To: Grandma and Grandpa
Sent:
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:07 PM
Subject: Thank you

Hey Grandma and Grandpa.

Thank you for the Valentine's card you sent for me through Mama's e-mail.

When I saw that dog jumping around on the screen, I started flailing my arms around and making all kind of noises. I liked it a lot. Mama played it for me several times, then I cried when she wouldn't play it anymore. She said we had to go visit family, but I didn't like it.

I went on a trip to Georgia with Mama and Grandmama last weekend. We had a good time. We drove to Grandmama's house in S.C. on Thursday evening after Mama finished with work. Then we drove to Georgia on Friday morning. When we got about halfway to Uncle Leon's house, it started snowing. We weren't expecting that at all. By the time we got ready to go to bed that night, it had snowed 4 inches. Mama said snow doesn't last long in Georgia, and she was right. By lunchtime the next day, most of the snow was gone.

Uncle Leon has a little white dog named Luke. He and I got along great Friday evening, but by the time Saturday rolled around, we didn't really like each other anymore. Uncle Leon has baby gates up so the dog can't go into certain parts of the house. So Luke stood on one side of the gate, and I stood on the other, and we hollered at each other.

"Bark, bark, bark!" he said to me.

So I pointed my finger at him and said, "Go, go, go, daw!" Mama says there's a G on the end of that word "daw" but I can't say Gs yet.

We visited all kinds of people Saturday, then we came back to Grandmama's house in S.C. on Sunday. I got to play with Josh and Uncle Greg, and Josh gave me a lawnmower he doesn't play with anymore. Mama said she and The Daddy Man gave Josh that lawnmower for his birthday a few years ago. He played with it for a long time, but now he's too big for it.

Did The Daddy Man tell you we got a new car? I like it. My car seat is forward now, so I can see where I'm going. I rode all the way to Georgia without crying or whining once. Mama seemed very happy. She said kids twice my age cry and whine more than I did. She said she hopes I'll stay that way.

Well, it's almost time for Mama to pick me up from day care, so I better go.

Thanks again for the Valentine's, and I can't wait 'til May to see you.

Love you,
Biscuit

No comments: